This keynote panel discussion will be featured on Day 2 at the upcoming EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 on April 9-10 at Hotel Nikko.
Expert speakers to present on this topic include:
- Amy Fox, Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, Lyft
- Emre Mangir, Chief Commercial Officer, Mozio
- Susan Black, Chief Commercial Officer, CIE Tours
- Jeffrey Lavender, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development & Contact Centers, Avoya Travel
The panel will cover:
- What is the impact of a changing device and data landscape on product and partnerships?
- Driving the highest value in partnerships to own the customer journey and support a seamless end to end travel experience
- Data dating - How do you sift through the painful flings and find beneficial committed data partners?
- What is the role of the agency model in the current climate and what kind of partnerships does that involve? What is the role of the agent in providing this complete customer experience?
Will your digital strategy stack up in 2018 and beyond? Click here to learn more and don’t miss your chance to be a part of the West Coast’s largest digital travel event!
The San Francisco summit currently holds the hottest attendee list in digital travel with brands confirmed to attend including: Expedia, Marriott, TripAdvisor, IHG, Cathay Pacific, Accor Hotels, Hyatt, Air Canada, Choice Hotels, Singapore Airlines, Booking.com, Lola, The Travel Corporation and many more!
The West Coast’s largest digital travel summit will tackle topics such as the role of emerging technologies in travel, personalization, marketing strategies, utilizing data and technology to deliver an exceptional customer experience & much more. And this is just the start.
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |firstname.lastname@example.org)