Today’s customers can book a hotel, a surf lesson and flights on their phones, laptops, tablets and even over voice command! Travel brands really need to focus on the channel preferences for each customer to ensure sales and services are tailored to keep customers coming back!
EyeforTravel have brought together key experts to discuss what to do next in this live interactive webinar – sign up to listen in on 21st Feb 3pm GMT.
So, what's the game changer? EyeforTravel think technology and data, with smartphones at the helm. So, today's travel brands are leveraging AI, Mobile Integration, NFC, geolocation, beacons and more in an all-out pursuit of customer happiness and seamless travel.
With tech savvy passengers’ eager to use new digital services to transform their journeys, they can offer a new ecosystem of connected personalized services wins.
To share industry insights, EyeforTravel have partnered with TIBCO to create a live webinar series that covers the technology and data that is transforming travel operations.
Speakers for the webinar include:
- Hans Tönissen Program Architect "Comfort IT" at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Rodney Dortalina, Technology Evangelist, TIBCO
- Susanna Mander, VP Marketing & Brand Development, Melia Hotels International
- Stephen Glenfield, Head of Digital, Heathrow Airport
Join this webinar to:
- Adapt to the connected traveller to improve user experience and build on engagement with world class tech
- Develop the right mobile strategies and partnerships with personalized content, incentives and real-time data to create that frictionless travel experience
- Evaluate trends: See who’s using your services and what information they’re accessing from different IoT devices
Sounds like something you need to be thinking about for 2018 then sign up here to join the session at 3PM GMT (10AM EST) on 21st Feb 2018.
If you can't make the time - sign up anyway and we will get sent the recording!
Partnerships and Business Development | EyeForTravel
+ 44 20 7375 7150 | email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.