On Nov 15 (11AM EST), senior executives from Hilton, IBM and Mozio will be coming together on an EyeforTravel webinar titled ‘Personalization in Travel – Moving Beyond the Buzzword’.
In this webinar, EyeforTravel will go beyond the buzzword to see how big brands approach personalization
Speakers sharing their expert insights include:
- Phillipe Garnier, VP Distribution and Partnerships, Hilton
- Steven Punchuk, WW Lead Customer intelligence & Revenue Management at IBM
- Emre Mangir, COO and Co-Founder, Mozio
- What are the elements of the ecosystem that ensure success for personalization initiatives?
- Leverage your data to compile a truly customer-centric database - utilise effective and relevant messaging to your customers, and successfully bridge that personalization gap
- Create a technology landscape to enable effective personalization
- Connect the data dots to build and create personalized interactions - how can you personalize at scale and what information can you gather to deliver a seamless customer experience?
Note: The webinar recording will be sent to all those who register. If you cannot make it to the live webinar but would like to be emailed the recording, please sign up.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Nikhil (email@example.com).
Head of Digital & Content