Hilton Worldwide, Hoteles City Express, Royal Resorts and Castle Resorts & Hotels are among the latest brands to have confirmed their attendance at EyeforTravel’s 20th Annual North America Summit. As the attendee list grows exponentially, this year’s event is set to provide better networking opportunities than any other travel conference in the US.
Aside from making valuable contacts, attendees can expect to leave with a firm grasp of the latest opportunities and threats facing the industry - with industry influencers across all areas of online travel presenting their answers to the most pressing questions.
This year’s summit centres on the following five key areas:
1. Distribution - Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, VTrips and Las Vegas Sands are gearing up to evaluate how we can use the crowded field of distribution to our advantage. Find out how voice search will impact distribution and consider the role that metasearch plays in the power play between OTA dominance and driving direct sales.
2. Partnerships – Magnuson Hotels, HotelsComined.com, MGM Resorts, Spirit Airlines and Hotwire explain how you can build strategic partnerships that enhance personalization, boost revenue and drive customer loyalty. Hear from the experts about the kinds of distribution partnerships that will guarantee success, about how to pair customer insight with partnership strategies, and discover how API partnerships could improve your revenue portfolio.
3. Marketing –Marriott, MyFlightSearch, Accor Hotels, Lufthansa Systems, Melia Hotels International and Twitter join to help us rethink traditional marketing strategies. Discover the latest innovations in travel marketing, from using social media and the mobile interface to boost personalisation, to establishing loyalty through the mobile interface.
4. Data & Revenue Management – Join American Airlines, Margaritaville and Amazon as they present how their business models have been overturned using data. Discover how customer-centric revenue management and cross-selling can serve to optimize profits.
5. Travel Technology – Booking.com, Expedia, Winding Tree, United Airlines and CruiseBe.com evaluate the latest trends in travel technology and explain which ones travel brands should be investing in. From AI to Voice, the expert speaker line-up will help brands decide suitable technology for their business models.
This summit is truly the only place you will be able to meet the cream of the crop in travel and walk away with insights you can action as soon as you get back to the office.
Will your CX strategy stack up in 2018 and beyond? Click here to learn more and don’t miss your chance to be a part of North America’s largest travel conference on Oct 18-19!
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |firstname.lastname@example.org)