Wyndham Hotel Group, United Airlines, Caesars Corporation, And Hopper Among the Many Confirmed to Deliver Keynote Presentations In Las Vegas
With just over three months left until the EyeforTravel North America Summit 2018 (October 18-19) the line-up of keynote speeches is shaping up to be one of the most diverse and informative yet.
The summit will tackle the industry’s most pressing concerns including the importance of data as a tool for marketing and customer insight, the heightened importance of investing in cross-industry partnerships as well as staying afloat the ever-changing distribution landscape.
Other leading brands confirmed to speak include Wyndham Hotel Group, United Airlines, Accor Hotels, Marriott, Choice Hotels, Cathay Pacific, Jet Blue Ventures, Amazon, Skyscanner and Twitter.
The summit’s first few keynote sessions will shed light on topics including:
- - What are the real threats and opportunities that the latest developments in technology pose to your business? Wyndham Hotel will evaluate how price, sale and distribution of travel are being impacted by technological innovations and the rise of digital
- How can travel companies capture the travel customer at the point that they show intent without renouncing to Google? The Travel Corporation, Mozio and Bond Brand Loyalty will provide case studies considering the ‘ideal’ digital product, so efficient that it guarantees loyalty
- How can the mobile interface be used to enhance customer engagement and satisfaction? What is the value of design in relation to mobile? Caesars Corporation, Jet Blue Technology Ventures and Hopper will shed light on the relationship between mobile and marketing, providing tips on how best to use digital to ensure customers love their experience with the brand
Given the scope of content to cover, EyeforTravel have included keynote debates at the end of Day 1 as well.
The first keynote debate on Day 1will consider key strategies required to remain competitive in today’s platform-dominated world. Considering how to thrive as a travel brand without giving in to the media monopolies are:
- Oliver Dlouhy, CEO, Kiwi.com
- David Armstrong, CEO, TravelPirates
- Tim Hentschel, CEO, HotelPlanner
The second keynote debate on Day 2 will consider the innovation potential held by the latest technologies – particularly looking at how AI, Machine Learning, AR and blockchain are set to change the way your brand works. Speakers include the VP – Commercial Technology & Corporate Systems, from United Airlines and the Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder, from CruiseBe.com.
The summit will be buzzing, with insight on other topics including:
- Integrating the Augmented Reality Ecosystem into your Travel Brand
- Creating a Boutique Approach while Maintaining Brand Affinity in your Global Brand
- Incorporating Blockchain Technology to Reduce Distribution Costs
- Adopting a Multi-Channel Marketing Approach to Enhance Customer Engagement
- Diversifying your Revenue Portfolio with Yield Management Technology
- Investing in Customer Intelligence
- Video, Social Media and Influencer Marketing and much more!
With some of the biggest names in the travel industry appearing as speakers and attendees, the EyeforTravel North America 2018 Summit is the only place you’ll be able to catch up to your competition and network with industry elite – giving attendees the formula to truly own the booking.
Don’t risk missing out on insights that will propel your business into the future. Click here to reserve your pass at the Super Early Bird rate or contact Renu on her details below.
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |firstname.lastname@example.org)