This keynote panel discussion will be featured on Day 2 at the upcoming EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 on April 9-10 at Hotel Nikko.
Expert speakers to present on this topic include:
- Christine Kettmer, Senior Director, Customer Experience & Innovation, Marriott
- Siobhan Mitchell, Director – Loyalty Marketing, Marketing, & Sales, Accor Hotels
- Biby Notten, Senior Area Marketing Manager, Viceroy Hotel Group
The panel will cover:
- Adopting a digital-first approach to your data capture strategy
- Learn to ascertain a richer picture of each of your customers by developing a comprehensive data strategy – how can you drive loyalty in your business?
- Measure customer behaviors across multiple devices to build an accurate reflection of consumer activity, media consumption, path-to-purchase and more.
This week alone, attendees confirmed include Expedia, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Trip Advisor, IHG, Cliff Hotels, IHG and more who will be joining our confirmed speaker list including Hilton, Marriott, Choice Hotels, Winding Tree, Priceline, Booking.com, Cathay Pacific Airways, Lola, Air Canada and more!
The West Coast’s largest digital travel summit will tackle topics such as the role of emerging technologies in travel, personalization, marketing strategies, utilizing data and technology to deliver an exceptional customer experience & much more. And this is just the start.
Will your digital strategy stack up in 2018 and beyond? Click here to learn more and don’t miss your chance to be a part of the West Coast’s largest digital travel event!
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |firstname.lastname@example.org)