Data is the driving force behind the changes being felt in the travel industry and its effects are being applied everywhere, from flight searches to hotel front desks. The pace and level of this change can seem overwhelming but we want to help guide you through this with our new State of Data in Travel Survey.
Take just five minutes to complete the survey and we will send you the results, so you can see how the industry is changing, where the challenges are, and how you compare. If you work with data at all, whether as a CEO, marketer, revenue manager, analyst, or data professional, we would love to hear from you. Completing the survey will also get you access to a host of free content and a chance to win a pair of Luxe Edition Beats Solo2 headphones!
- How are budgets changing?
- What are the most popular data sources and where are the gaps?
- What is driving investment into data?
- What channels are working well for marketers?
- What is holding the industry back? Staffing & skills? Attribution issues? Poorly-defined KPIs? Data quality & cleanliness?
We will be analysing your answers alongside hundreds of other travel professionals to create a comprehensive report.
This report is part of our Smart Travel Data Series, which you will also receive for completing the survey. You can access the white papers we have already released as part of this series through the following links, with more content to come:
- Understanding the Travel Consumer's Path to Purchase
- Improving the Airline Experience
- EyeforTravel Smart Travel Data Summit 2016 Round-up
We look forward to hearing about your experience with data in the travel industry and will continue to produce research to support you and your organisation.