EyeforTravel is giving away one free pass for one lucky person to attend EyeforTravel’s Online Marketing & Social Media in Travel Summit next week (10-11 October) in Amsterdam.
The 2 day conference sees top online marketing, mobile and social media gurus from across Europe convene for an info-packed programme of learning and networking. Highlights include –
- Balance Key New Marketing Trends With Limited Time & Resources – Hear from Hilton, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Flash Sales – Debate the Value of Publishing, Last Minute Sell and Group Buying Sites – Hear from Groupon, LivingSocial, Travel Exclusive, Jetsetter
- Mobile: Understand What Key Issues You Need to Master to Start Profiting From Mobile – Hear from Hipmunk, Sixt Rent-a-Car, Melia Hotels
- Connecting the Dots – How to Ensure a Consistent Marketing Message Across All Consumer Touch Points – Hear from IHG, Design Hotels, Wyndham, Expedia Media Solutions
- Get One Step Closer to That Elusive ROI – Step Up Your Social Media Tracking & Analytics & Determine What Success Means For Your Business – Hear from Fairmont Raffles Hotels, Valencia Tourism Board
- Search: Understand A Changed Online Travel Search Landscape – Hear from Octopus Travel, Low Cost Travel Group, Responsible Travel
- You can read the full event programme here
Want to be at the show? To enter the competition (which is only open for the next 48 hours), simply tweet in 140 characters why you want to be at the event. You must include the event hashtag #smtravel11 in order to be considered.
Is there a particular session you just can’t face missing out on? Is it the fantastic networking opportunities at the event? Is it the chance to be at the final of the Social Media Awards for Excellence?
Take a look at the ‘Useful Information’ section of the event website – you’ll see that there are lots of reasons why so many top travel gurus will be there!
Entries must be made between 12pm GMT Tuesday 4th October and 12pm GMT Thursday 6th October. The winner will be drawn from the list of those who have entered the competition and announced via this blog on Thursday afternoon.
*If you would like to be guaranteed a place at the conference then please note that there are now only limited places available at the summit. To be guaranteed a space then it is recommended that you sign up through registering online or emailing email@example.com Should you be drawn as the winner of the competition, your pass will then be given to you free of charge (the same applies to those who have already registered for the event).