Do you work in digital marketing, distribution, data analytics, revenue management, or travel tech?
The EyeforTravel North America Summit will be back at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas, set to take place on Oct 18 -19 2018.
The overarching theme for this year sees a huge focus on the customer experience and the formula to own the booking: Frictionless CX + Data Driven Customer Insight + Cross Industry Partnerships = Super Charged Travel Sales.
EyeforTravel are excited about the growth, competition and disruption in the industry and have positioned their next US flagship summit to tackle the burning issues currently facing the online travel sector.
Travel experts confirmed to take the stage include:
· Michael Almeraris, AR/VR Head of Developer Partnerships, Google
· Thomas Magnuson, CEO, Magnuson Hotels
· Heather Richer, Chief Marketing Officer, RedAwning (ex-Kimpton Hotels)
· Eliot Hamlisch, VP – Worldwide Loyalty & Partnerships, Wyndham Hotel Group
· Eduardo Erazo, Data Scientist, Amazon
· Del Ross, Senior Advisor, Mckinsey & Company
· Ravi Simhambhatla, VP – Commercial Technology & Corporate Systems, United Airlines
· Adam Hayashi, VP – Revenue Management & Business Intelligence, Accor Hotels
· Sean Brevick, VP – Marketing and Digital Services, Marriott
· Emmanuel Arnaud, CEO, GuesttoGuest & HomeExchange
· Bill Ramsey, Senior Director – Mobile & Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels
· Mamie Peers, VP – Digital Marketing, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
· Esteban Velez, VP – Information Technology & Cyber Security, Classic Hotels & Resorts
· Blake O’Rafferty, Head of Partnerships – Americas, HotelsCombined.com
· Kathy Halpern, VP – Marketing, Palace Resorts
The summit will tackle keynote topics such as the evolution of technology and the impact on distribution & marketing, managing market share and consolidating with the right partners, the life-time value metric in travel, the impact of GDPR on your strategy, the changing face of P2P travel and much more - this is just the start! In addition, the afternoon of both days will be split into three dedicated conference tracks: Marketing, Commercial and Innovation.
Other leading brands confirmed to speak include Allegiant Air, Mozio, Winding Tree, Air Canada Vacations, Jet Blue Technology Ventures, Hopper, Hotwire, MGM Resorts and more.
EyeforTravel North America is truly the only place you will be able to hear from and meet with the cream of the crop in travel, and more importantly to walk away with insights you can action as soon as you get back to the office.
Contact the team directly at – email@example.com
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |firstname.lastname@example.org)