Dates have been finalized for the EyeforTravel North America 2018 Summit, set to take place on Oct 18 – 19, at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of North America’s largest commercial travel summit covering distribution, travel technology, data analytics, revenue management, marketing, partnerships and much more!
To be the first to hear about the 2018 event agenda launch and speaker line-up, click here.
The event will bring together 400+ industry leaders with dedicated keynote sessions and conference streams to ensure you walk away with: The Winning formula to Own the Booking: Frictionless CX + Data-Driven Customer Insight + Cross Industry Partnerships = Super Charged Travel Sales
The 2018 event will equip you with the tools to:
- Understand what the right technologies to invest in are, and why
- Understand what your customers want, and the price they will pay through truly data-driven insights
- Invest in cross-industry partnerships so you can source and sell the travel product your customer wants
- Overcome the fragmentation in the supply of travel products, and form innovative commercial models that bypass the tech giants and get your product in front of the traveller when they want to buy
A sneak peek of the brands confirmed to speak include Wyndham Hotel Group, United Airlines, Amazon, Allegiant Air, Skyscanner, Jet Blue Technology Ventures, Caesars Corporation, Cosmopolitan Las Vegas and Palace Resorts.
- Help to shape the agenda for this year – if your organization is working on something amazing that needs to be covered, or if you would like to participate as a speaker, contact email@example.com
- Early bird exhibition and sponsorship packages –the event had a sell-out exhibition hall, networking party and thought leadership opportunities last year – so get in quick for your discounted packages
- Pre-launch discounted conference passes (as low as $1299) – if your dates are locked in, book your pass now at a highly subsidized rate. Passes are fully transferrable and can be cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to the event.
Ps. The EyeforTravel Start Up Awards is also back for 2018! Full details on the Awards, Awards process, and subsidized registration fees can be found here.
If you are a start-up working in the travel industry (having started no later than 2013), EyeforTravel would love to hear from you. Register your details here to be in the running for this year’s competition: http://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-north-america/awards-register.php
Do not miss your chance to join some of travel’s most inspiring and innovative brands coming together for two days on Oct 18th and 19th 2018 in Las Vegas– this is the only place you will learn from and network with travel’s elite, with the main goal of getting business done and pioneering change in the industry.
Contact the team directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.
EyeForTravel | Project and Research Director (+ 44 20 7375 7197 |email@example.com)