Hilton, Marriott, Expedia, Facebook, Choice Hotels, Accor Hotels, Cathay Pacific, and more to share digital strategies at EyeforTravel Summit
Over 30% of the conference agenda will be industry case studies, at the upcoming EyeforTravel San Francisco 2018 Summit – the West Coast’s largest digital travel summit, where over 300+ senior travel executives will come together for two days, on April 9 & 10th.
The overarching theme for 2018 sees a huge focus on emerging technologies in travel – with one of the key aims being to ascertain the practical tech strategy from the hype and to truly dissect the opportunities of these technologies for digital marketing campaigns.
This year sees the most number of case studies to be presented with brands such as Hilton, Marriott, Expedia, Facebook, Choice Hotels, Accor Hotels, Cathay Pacific, and more giving insights into their strategies and the secrets to getting relevant insights on customers to create successful engagement.
To shed light on how emerging technologies are shaping travel, Renu Kannu the North America Lead for EyeforTravel said “We really are at such an exciting point in travel – the industry has seen some huge shifts over the years, but the potential of travel technologies such as voice, AI, machine learning and blockchain is immense. This could be a game changer for travel brands in 2018 and beyond, and the time to act is now”.
CASE STUDIES INCLUDE:
- Brand Building in the Digital Age (Amy Martin Ziegenfuss, VP – Marketing, Hilton)
- AI Breaking New Ground & Fuelling Customer Engagement and Experience (Jay Fluegel, Head of Product – Customer Care, Expedia)
- The Power of Mobile to Drive Interaction (Brooks Martin, Senior Director – Mobile & Digital Guest Experience, Marriott)
- Incorporating Virtual Content and Mobile Video (Robecta Ma, VP – Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways)
- A Holistic Approach to Emerging Technologies and your Digital Strategy (Bill Ramsey, Senior Director – Mobile & Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels)
And this is just the start. Other companies confirmed to speak include: Priceline, IHG, OneFineStay, Hotel Tonight, Winding Tree, Jet Blue Ventures, Japan Airlines, Booking.com, Air Canada and much more!
EyeforTravel is a community where the world's top online travel brands – from hotels to airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more – come to meet to drive forward growth and innovation in the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. EyeforTravel Limited is a registered company. The Company Registration number is 06286442. It is also registered in England & Wales. Registered office is 7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, United Kingdom.