It wasn’t long ago people traveled with physical maps, no smart phones and a lot of help from travel agents and books. Today personalized travel is the internet, machine learning and mobile devices!
Research predicts that by 2020, digital travel outlays will top $817 billion globally. With worldwide travel rising 13.8% in 2016 to reach 564.87 billion. Now that is staggering!
“As mobile partnerships, social media and data integration revolutionises travel. It’s not just money driving these trends but it’s creating meaningful customer experiences, that makes consumers loyal and in our industry, that is gold!” Shreya Ganapathy, VP Sales, EyeforTravel. She went on to say. “We are at a tipping point where brands can focus on customer experience, consumer behaviour and the need to engage and build relationships with these connected travellers right through the travel cycle…. and at the centre of it all we have data!”
EyeforTravel are excited about these business prospects and have positioned their next EyeForTravel North America Summit (Las Vegas, October 19-20) to focus on ‘Driving Loyalty in a Digital and Data Driven World!’
The event will bring together 400+ of the best brands in travel to focus on how to develop digital plans, marketing and content strategies, apps and data and personalized experiences to make sure the customer has the best travel experience.
With limited branding, exhibition and thought leadership opportunities available this could be your exclusive chance to get on stage and meet the industry elite.
With a recently released speaker list of the who’s who in travel, this is one event you don’t want to miss!
· Todd Henrich, SVP Corporate Development, Priceline
· Paul English, CEO, Lola
· Michelle Woodley, Executive Vice President, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
· Noah Brodsky, Senior VP - Worldwide Loyalty & Engagement, Wyndham Hotels
· Michael Marino, Senior VP - Loyalty & Digital, Caesars Corporation
· Jay Fluegel, Head of Product – Customer Care, Expedia
· Sean Brevick, VP – Marketing & Digital Services, Americas, Marriott
· Shane Corstaphine, GM – Americas, Skyscanner
· Dan Christian, Chief Digital Officer, The Travel Corporation
· Michael Childers, Chief Consultant - Content and Media Strategy, Lufthansa Systems
· Kim Matlock, VP Digital, Wyndham Vacation Ownership
· Mehmet Butun, Vice President - Digital Services, Turkish Airlines
· Chris Amenechi, VP Revenue Management, Copa Airlines
· Rita Kelly, VP - Marketing and Communications, Contiki
· Kurien Jacob, Principal - Highgate Ventures, Highgate Hotels
To learn more about who is attending, sponsoring and what topics are being covered – click here:
To talk sponsorship, attending, exhibition and branding options, contact VP of Business Development: Shreya Ganapathy – email@example.com