Our most recent event launch - the 9th Annual Travel Distribution Summit, Asia (May 28-29th, Singapore) has some exciting new ingredients in the mix. On top of the latest innovations and biggest speakers on Revenue Management and Online Distribution - the Kings of the Online World (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and Amazon) are collaborating to bring you an invaluable Keynote you’ve never seen before…
These will focus on engaging customers through online channels, examining where you will see the biggest ROI and the future of the online supply chain. Make sure you join your industry peers who will be attending 2013’s Summit and to discover through these brands exactly how to fuel your travel-strategy and win the always-connected travel consumer.
Day Two Morning Keynote: 9.00-10.30 Meet The Kings of The Online and Mobile World: Who Holds Your Consumer’s Attention?
Reaching and engaging with your customer is becoming increasingly difficult, not least of all because of the surplus of communications channels, touch points and competition. Hear from the gatekeepers of the online world as to how you can better interact with travellers, increase bookings and offer an unrivalled customer experience to build genuine relationships with your customers and inspire them to travel. Get expert insights into:
- Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon Web Services: how can you work with these brands to reap the rewards?
- See how top online businesses find, nurture and keep highly active customers engaged through these channels
- Where are your customers hiding online? On which channels do they enjoy travel related content and marketing?
- Learn how to keep consumers in a world of choice and variety: repay your customer, drive brand awareness and encourage loyalty
- Understand better the need for social media integration and brand responsiveness
- Learn which human resources talent will you need in your online organisation to thrive
- Technology costs and wrong investments could set you back $$$. Where should you invest to see the biggest return?
- Relationships: As the travel supply chain continues to change, who will have the power and who do you need as a trusted partner?
Dhruv Parpia, Solution Architect, Amazon Web Services
Doug Stotland, Director Advertising Sales APAC, Facebook
Christian Cadeo, Head of Mobile SEA, Google
Hari Krishnan, Managing Director, APAC & Japan, LinkedIn
Aliza Knox, Managing Director, Online Sales, Twitter
You won’t see all the major controllers of your customer speaking in the same place again
To download the brochure to see which of the well established travel brands is joining the Kings of online world click here.